(For Southeast Asia)
- Mosquito repellant
- Crocs shoes (fake) - they are great for muddy southeast Asia. The holes let them drain water and you can wash them and dry them in the sun. Finally, they protect your feet.
- Sunscreen (Bring a good one from home SPF45)
- Army-surplus style fatigue pants or really durable cargo pants.
- Good army-style socks.
- Electrical tape
- Multi-purpose tool (all-in-one)
- Extra electrical wire
- Needle-nose pliers
- Zip-ties (might bring from home)
- Bunjee net (bring from home) - or at least some bunjee cords (buy in China)